Why not check out our video which shows the range of sports and activities we have engaged in this year. Sometimes pictures say a 1000 words........
The following document details our spend for the past academic year of 2019/2020 for our PE and Sport Premium:
The following document details our spend for the past academic year of 2018/2019:
We are immensely proud of our schools achievements last year and are looking forward to another positive year. Our aims for this year are:
- Improve our participation in the School Games Caldendar
- Offer opportunities for ALL pupils in Upper KS2 represent school
- Develop pupils leadership skills
- Work with a variety of local providers
- Increase the number of pupils which participate in sport outside of school
The following document details our spend for the past academic year of 2017/2018:
Please read the information below which gives details of our PE and Sport Premium Grant and how we allocate the funding.
PE Funding Report - 2017/2018
Funding amount = £18,880
Basketball coaching: Basketball coach working with KS2 children during curriculum time (Autumn term + Summer term) £1050
Basketball Entry: £78
Specialist PE coach (all day Tuesday and Friday + after-school clubs): To up-skill staff and carry out high quality PE sessions and increase the amount of after school clubs which are happening throughout school – both in KS1 and KS2 £13,291
Sports Safe : to ensure equipment is safe and fit for purpose £376.77
New Football Nets: £270
Remaining funding to be spent on the following:
- Any required sports equipment.
- Possible courses to develop/encourage children to develop healthy active lifestyles (The Change 4 Life FUNdamentals course).
- Transport for events.
- CPD opportunities for staff
Additionally, as a school we provide opportunities for Y1 to Y6 to experience swimming lessons throughout the academic year. At the end of the 2016-2017 academic year 85% of the Year 6 cohort could swim 25 metres or more.